Community Theatre Coalition Scholarship
To Recognize and Honour Excellence in Community Theatre
Application Guidelines and Criteria
• The last CTC Scholarship(s)will be awarded to an individual(s)entering a program in a field of study related to theatre and/or stagecraft; e.g. set, lighting, sound, wardrobe, hair, or makeup design; prop building; scenic painting; stage management; direction; playwriting; choreography; acting; musical theatre or dance.
• Candidates must demonstrate proof of acceptance or enrolment into the program(s) for which the scholarship applies.
• This scholarship does not apply to out-of-province courses.
• The scholarship is open to people aged 16 years or over.
• The amount of each scholarship will not exceed $500.
• The granting of any scholarship(s) and their amount(s) shall be at the sole discretion of the CTC Scholarship Committee.
• Applicants may be asked to have a brief interview with CTC Scholarship Committee.
• Applications should be submitted to the CTC Scholarship Committee through Stan Engstrom (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by July 15,2023.Application Date:
Name and address of institution or company offering the course or program:
Name(s) and description of course(s) or program(s) being entered into:
Duration of course(s) or program(s) in weeks, months or years:
Program start date: Cost of course or program: $
Affiliations/involvement with CTC member club(s) or individual(s), if any, and nature of those relationships:
Include a short letter about yourself.
Best Regards, CTC Board of Governors